1) As expected, a light turnout due to several members attending MASHOUT. We just had a relaxing meeting with no competition.
2) Crabs4CRABS will happen on Sunday September 13 at Guilford Park in Savage. Free for members, and also for family members if you have a family membership, otherwise $20 for guests. In addition to crabs there will be brisket, chicken, and Les’s crab mac-n-cheese.
1) Big Brew was a success as usual. There were 5 clubs, 34 brewers, and 174 gallons brewed.
2) Joe O’Keefe and Rob Farrell won ribbons at BURP’s Spirit of Free Beer. Rob got a first place in the Scottish/Irish category with his “Keep Your Kilt On” Scottish light. See all results at http://sofb.brewcomp.com/
3) The CRABS food and beer pairing will be on Sunday May 31 at 2:00 PM at Trevor’s house. A Google docs link will be sent so you can sign up and seek a partner for your food or beer.