1) Big Brew was a success as usual. There were 5 clubs, 34 brewers, and 174 gallons brewed.
2) Joe O’Keefe and Rob Farrell won ribbons at BURP’s Spirit of Free Beer. Rob got a first place in the Scottish/Irish category with his “Keep Your Kilt On” Scottish light. See all results at http://sofb.brewcomp.com/
3) The CRABS food and beer pairing will be on Sunday May 31 at 2:00 PM at Trevor’s house. A Google docs link will be sent so you can sign up and seek a partner for your food or beer.
1) Dan no longer works at Heavy Seas. Although rumors are flying, we have no confirmed details.
2) This Sunday 8/24 will be Beer & Biking 3. It will begin at the Severna Park Taphouse, then proceed on the B&A Trail to Bill Bateman’s, then to nearby Adam’s Ribs. Bikers are welcome to drink/crash at Ben’s place the night before. E-mail Ben at email@example.com if interested in the overnight option.
3) CRABS will make a charitable donation for NoVA due to the death of one of their members this past weekend.